HELP! I think I've swallowed a crest 3d whitening strip and I slept with them on for 3 hours!!!!!?

This has got to be the most ignorant thing I have ever done. It was 5am when I put the strips on, I had a timer for 30 minutes and I fell asleep at the 20min markers. I just woke up three hours later crying and freaking out because the bottom one is gone and my stomach hurts, and my teeth are having horrible... show more This has got to be the most ignorant thing I have ever done. It was 5am when I put the strips on, I had a timer for 30 minutes and I fell asleep at the 20min markers. I just woke up three hours later crying and freaking out because the bottom one is gone and my stomach hurts, and my teeth are having horrible extreme shooting pain. This was a huge mistake please don't remind me how stupid I am, I'm in pain and I'm panicking please help and tell me what to do