My boyfriend wants to do rough bdsm type sex?!?! HELP?!?!?!?

So like two days ago when I went to my boyfriend house to hang out (obviously).. He and I talked about our future while he was getting ready and then I see the book 50 shades of grey and I was like "LOL YOU READ THIS ??!?!?! " jokingly and he said "no its my moms she left it on the table and my... show more So like two days ago when I went to my boyfriend house to hang out (obviously).. He and I talked about our future while he was getting ready and then I see the book 50 shades of grey and I was like "LOL YOU READ THIS ??!?!?! " jokingly and he said "no its my moms she left it on the table and my little sister was trying to read it, and I took it from her" I told him that its all sexual and about bondage and stuff, .. (my friend told me that). & He said dayum thats interesting. Okay so yesterday he texts me "I want to do some stuff to you.. things that will make your toes curl" and I replied "tickling me" ( i know what he meant but I tried avoiding the conversation) and then he said all this stuff about me and him and I thought it was pretty sick , it was literally that bdsm stuff. We are old enough to do what we want.. I'm 21 he's 24. so today we were having... s.e.x... and he was being really rough and like I told him to calm down like 5 times but he kept being rough and he said while we were having sex... "scream for me" and i didn't cause .. idk i just didn't and he went in the wrong hole :| and i screamed like no joke it wasn't even like that :| and then he said lets try back there and i said no and got up and went to the bathroom, and he left and I'm starting to think this rough sex stuff is going to his head and I'm not really comfortable like that, I like more of the romance vibe.. what do i do.?!?!?!