What is the name of the song playing in Monsters University in the credits?

At the end of the movie you see Sulley and Mike working in the mailroom and there progression to become scarers at Monsters Inc. There is a catchy highbeat tune playing all along. Does anyone know the name of that tune/song?

I haven't found this song/tune on the soundtrack of the movie. I thought this was really odd because you would think the credit song would be in the soundtrack?

Favorite Answer

The song is called "Gospel" and it's by the MarchFourth Marching Band. It's on their album "Rise Up." They probably didn't have rights to publish it again on the soundtrack.

1

Source(s): When Will Earth End? http://givitry.info/EndTimesProphecy

Monsters University Soundtrack

I have been trying to find that song for a couple of days now and I am having no luck. I also found it weird that the song is not on the MU soundtrack. Rise and Shine is not the song that played at the end of the movie.

"Gospel" by March Fourth Marching Band from their album Rise Up. It is not on the Monsters University soundtrack. Credit goes to mm_2000_1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r9sutiKVT4

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): Youtube

I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. Why the catchiest song in the movie would be left off of the soundtrack is beyond me. Somebody needs to track it down.

Between this and the Jon Brion song that played in Blue Umbrella I can't find my two favorite songs. Really weird that with twenty songs they aren't on it.

Source(s): Movie and my free time

"Gospel" by the MarchFourth Marching Band. It's available on the group's "Rise Up" album on iTunes.

I have been looking for that song as well it is a catchy tune played by trumpets basically if you know what the name is please let me know.

I often end up posting the same question on other sites