Help on my own story? Please help!:)?

Hi I am planning to write a story. The main storyline: -14yearold girl called Laura -When Laura was young (about 3 or 4 years old) she was kidnapped and her real parents were loving and kind, and far from strict parents. Laura was very young and couldn't remember being kidnapped and she found out that,... show more Hi I am planning to write a story.
The main storyline:
-14yearold girl called Laura
-When Laura was young (about 3 or 4 years old) she was kidnapped and her real parents were loving and kind, and far from strict parents. Laura was very young and couldn't remember being kidnapped and she found out that, Dennis and Rita weren't her real parents.(Laura had been living with Dennis and Rita, for years, not knowing that they weren't her parents) Dennis and Rita went out every Monday at 7oclock and never came back until after midnight. Monday was Laura's TV night. She watched this TV programme called searching. It is a programme about children that have been missing, from years ago. The TV presenter said about a girl called Laura jones,which was her name. The TV presenter says that Laura had a nickname which was Georgie and she had a necklace with the name on it, she had the same necklace.
-When her parents were out every Monday at 7 oclock,Laura would creep into their living room-if it wasn't locked and she could watch TV-sometimes.

-The girl finds out her fake parents got paid for selling children for a lot of money .
-Laura decides to contact the TV presenter, and goes down to the place where the programme's filmed, to see if they know were her real parents are.

I have got the plan to the story, but I just wondered if anyone could help me with the beginning of my story. No stupid comments-Will be reported,Thank you.:)