Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 7 years ago

Anyone want to help tab a Hunter Hayes Song?

There are no detailed songs tabbed of hunter hayes. So I wanted to tab a song of his on songster. I wanted to do it on songsterr so that We can do all the riffs, fills, solos and everything on all the instruments. Thing is, ive only been playing for about 3 months and I cant listen to the song and figure it out. So does anyone want to help tab a song of hunter hayes? Maybe somebodys heartbreak or a new song of his new album, encore? If so leave me a way to contact you so we can talk about it in more detail. Thanks

Favorite Answer

look up hunter hayes lyrics

a million. What became the final element you ate? Cheese Puffs 2. Who could you elect for to fulfill? on the 2nd? 3. what style of telephone do you have? Nokia Lumia 920 4. Do you have a YouTube channel? i think of so 5. How are you donning your hair authentic now? as is 6. What are you donning authentic now? artwork outfits 7. How is the factors in the present day? Sunny, easy 8. have you ever long gone swimming this 365 days? Nope 9. what's your prominent previous time? analyzing/gazing video clips 10. while became the final time you went to a occasion? final week 11. Is there absolutely everyone you want could basically fall off the planet? I unquestionably have a listing 12. Do you have a overwhelm on somebody? on the 2nd, no longer possibly 13. What song do you HATE the main? that romeo save me song via taylor rapid... they play that in the process hell 14. what's your applicable actual function? my recommendations 15. What 3 issues are consistently on your refrigerator? milk, water, beer sixteen. Do you resemble any customary individual? i do no longer think of so 17. outline your self in 2 words? drained, aggravated 18. What'd you do in case you found out your GF/BF became your cousin? destroy up... wow that's a small international in spite of everything 19. each and every person disappears from the international, different than you. What could you do? circulate to the flicks devoid of threat of being kicked interior the back of the pinnacle 20. What do you think of approximately Eminem? who/what? 21. maximum hated 2nd on your lifestyles? Its a protracted tale, strike a twine in me to proportion it a while 22. have you ever had surgical treatment? no longer that i understand of 23. Do you reside in an residing house or house? residing house 24. Are you male or lady? you tell me 25. What piercings do you have? basically ears 26. have you ever been in a gang? save for the jokes and riddles gang, no. 27. have you ever executed some thing you on no account decide for absolutely everyone to understand? nicely if I did why could I answer confident? 28. have you ever shoplifted? no 29. Do you place on glasses? confident 30. do you elect for to get any tattoos? no 31. Ever had a internet relationship? no 32. What different tabs do you have open? this question and my e mail 33. are you able to thrill provide me a megastar? why? 34. call? Now why could i circulate and supply you that? 35. Age? i'm older then you definately.

i know this is not what you are looking for but try this website

http://chordify.net/

your just put in a YouTube video of an acoustic performance if you can find one and it dose everything for you.