New york,United states. EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION CARD?

i got my employment authorization card when i came to the United states but now I have to work and i am 17 years old. I live in newyork, and my employment authorization card has expired. the card form is I-766 Rev. (05-2004). so please can you tell me how can i reapply for the card. please this is urgent

Favorite Answer

Instructions

1

Download, print and complete the EAD form (I-765) from the Department of Homeland Security website.

2

Include a front and back copy of your Form I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record), if it's available. According to the Department of Homeland Security, the I-94 is not required if you're filing form I-765 and fall under category (c)(9), an applicant for adjustment to lawful permanent resident status.

3

Include a front and back copy of your last EAD that was issued to you.

4

Get two identical passport-style color photographs (2x2 inches) within 30 days of your application. The photos should include a head shot of the front of your face. According to the Department of Homeland Security, "The photos must have a white to off-white background, be printed on thin paper with a glossy finish, and be unmounted and unretouched."

5

Add your name and Alien Receipt Number to the back of the photos and submit the photos with the rest of your paperwork.

6

Include the filing fee and make your check or money order payable to the "U.S. Department of Homeland Security." Guam residents should make it payable to "Treasurer, Guam" and U.S. Virgin Islands residents should make it payable to "Commissioner of Finance of the Virgin Islands." Your bank must be located in the United States.

7

Sign the I-765 form. Mail it with the fee and enclosures to the address indicated on the printed form. Address may change at any time, so check the printed form for the correct address.

8

Go to the U.S.Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website (see Resources). View the list of non-eligible applicants to confirm you're eligible to renew your work authorization online.

9

Click the "Log in to E-Filing" link on the right side of the website.

10

Register for an account. Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the form online.

11

Pay the filing fee with a credit or debit card and submit the form. You'll receive a receipt number when you submit the form successfully. Jot down the number for your files. According to the USCIS website, a "Pending" status indicates the application was not completed or filed, while an "Action Needed" status indicates there may be a problem with your transaction.

12

Save the generated PDF form and print it out. Submit any supporting documents indicated on the form, such as passport-style photos and biometrics.

13

Return to the USICS website in 48 to 72 hours to check the status of your application.

• alwang

I am going to have got to agree and say this isn't mainly a excellent plan. Nonetheless, it's not constantly a thoroughly unhealthy drawback. If you happen to in finding the correct bargain and that's the best means you can finance it, you may wish to take that soar. I've seen it performed effectually on property ladder. Individuals most of the time finance the rehab with credit cards. Should you could get a 0% cost for 365 days (no longer distinct) it could be even higher. You must be all set for the failure although. What are the choices if the property does not promote? I might go no bigger than 50% mortgage to price for sure. That manner in the event you have got to refi or dump the property that you may. Again, this is a very dicy scheme. Not certain i'd advise it for a primary time flipper. Bear in mind that you'll have further charges whenever you get the condo. It will want some work.