what if justin beiber would start makeing heavy metal/hard rock music?

what if justin beiber would start makeing heavy metal/hard rock music?what if he would start maeking this kind music and pop/love songs would go very rare?music like dimmu bormir,linkin park and ohter rock bands make.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

Well, he would loose the fans that he has now and wouldn't get a lot of fans in the metal community. It is hard to make a name in the heavy metal community and we usually don't forget about the past. I see metalheads bashing bands because they first one or two albums were metalcore or something like that, so I doubt that they would accept a former pop musician.

• 3 years ago

it really is FUBAR to even attempt to make a evaluation between both! it particularly is type of like asking who's prettier, Miley Cyrus now, or Farrah Fawcett in her accurate? may you instead experience in a row-boat, or on a yacht? A Ford, or a Ferrari? some concerns in basic terms in basic terms isn't even as placed next! Black Sabbath is a rock legend. In 10 years, it is going to be like, "Justin who?"

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I came on this question because you spelt Bieber* wrong.

And fans of rock/metal would definitely not like it. He would lose most of his fan base because the majority of them don't like that type of music, but if you're me, it wouldn't matter anyway because you like all types of music.

• 7 years ago

It would sound like Sleeping With Sirens, I told my friend that likes that band that it sounds like Justin Bieber if he did metal, and he just said what's wrong with that if that tells you anything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

She or he already did and it did not work out as well as she or he(I still can't tell if its a incredibly effeminate guy or wannabe Butch lesbian) had hoped.

• 7 years ago

I would go out and buy a winter coat, because Hell would freeze over.

• 7 years ago

he would be like 90's band-Nelson

• Jeff
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

I still wouldn't listen to it, on principle.

• 7 years ago

inb4 someone stabs him while he tries to crowd surf.

• 7 years ago

Then maybe he would have better songs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.