帶來營收也會成長最大.

Update:

請商用英文高手 .幫我翻譯成英文. 感謝您

3 Answers

Rating
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

在展會銷售經驗.包含展位銷售.展位裝潢.參品運輸.訂飯店與機票

On trade shows, my experiences include booth/space sales, decoration, transportation, travel reservations.

展位裝潢上.與客戶討論明確需求.報價方式 設計能力.現場監工.狀況處理.收款.維繫良好關係.都非常重要

On booth decoration - defined and maintained requirements, proposals, designs, and construction. The ability to monitoring the progress and schedule, handling the unexpected, invoice and customer relationship are all critical.

我的強項是開發客戶.尤其是大的.更有成就感.但我還是認為

大客戶占30% 中小客戶70% 最健全 .

My strengths are on customer development, particularly high volume clients. I certainly like customers of all sizes but consider it best to have 30% big customers and 70% mid sizes and small.

因為當經濟景氣不好時. 流失的客戶也不會讓業績少很多.

For, during recession, losing a few of them will not significantly impact the top lines.

當景氣很好的.將客戶預算增加,帶來營收也會成長最大.

But during the recoveries/growth, revenue growth will be significant.

2013-06-23 11:40:49 補充:

answers 002 and 003 怎麼完全一樣啊?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Sales experience in the exhibition. Contains booth sales. Booth decoration. Participation goods transport. Booking hotels and tickets

Booth decoration on. Explicitly discussed with the client needs. Quotations and design capabilities. Site supervision. Status processing. Receivables. Maintain good relations are important

My strength is to develop customers, especially large. More fulfilling, but I still think

Largest customers accounted for 70% of 30% of small customers the most robust, because when the economic climate is bad. Churn performance does not make a lot less when the boom good would increase customer budgets,

Bring maximum revenue will grow.

Source(s): Google翻譯
  • 7 years ago

在展會銷售經驗.包含展位銷售.展位裝潢.參品運輸.訂飯店與機票

展位裝潢上.與客戶討論明確需求.報價方式 設計能力.現場監工.狀況處理.收款.維繫良好關係.都非常重要

我的強項是開發客戶.尤其是大的.更有成就感.但我還是認為

大客戶占30% 中小客戶70% 最健全 .因為當經濟景氣不好時. 流失的客戶也不會讓業績少很多.當景氣很好的.將客戶預算增加,

帶來營收也會成長最大.

Sales experience in the exhibition. Contains booth sales. Booth decoration. Participation goods transport. Booking hotels and tickets

Booth decoration on. Explicitly discussed with the client needs. Quotations and design capabilities. Site supervision. Status processing. Receivables. Maintain good relations are important

My strength is to develop customers, especially large. More fulfilling, but I still think

Largest customers accounted for 70% of 30% of small customers the most robust,

because when the economic climate is bad. Churn performance does not make a lot

less when the boom good would increase customer budgets,

Bring maximum revenue will grow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.