unique and useful hobbies to get into?

anything but instruments...i love music but i feel like i've learnt too many instruments and i didnt like any of them

Favorite Answer

How about photography? You get some incredible cameras these days. In fact, if you have a good camera phone, you can click some amazing pictures. If you're not too keen on a camera phone, you can buy a good digital camera and take photographs wherever you go. Photos of your friends and family, whimsical photos of this and that..anything that catches your fancy. Make sure you keep your camera protected with a camera case against wet weather and other hazards and take it everywhere. Check out this link for some interesting information: http://www.become.com/hub/camera-photo/camera-camc...

Another hobby you can take up is writing. If you like reading, you can do some online research and write some good stories. Magazines and other publications are always on the lookout for good stories. And you don't need any formal training for this. You just need some good communication skills and you can do it from anywhere.

One other hobby that not many people take up is designing. Designing trendy clothes can really become a full-fledged career for you if you're good at it.

Unique and useful don't usually go together.

Here's one unique hobby I enjoy doing with my garden. It's called pyro-gardening. You take a match and light your dry as muthafuckin garden on fiyahhh! then watch till it burns to a crisp. For extra fun get a botle of kerosene and .... well you get the idea.

Find websites to mix music together like two songs you like and put them together. I've tried it before its really fun because I like music too. I think you will enjoy it