Which book should I read for summer reading?

I'm taking AP World History next semester and have been given many choices for books to read over the summer. Of these which do you think are the best? http://www.paulding.k12.ga.us/userfiles/2/SummerRe...

Favorite Answer

I am currently reading "Guns, Germs, and Steel", and it's very interesting. It challenges some of my assumptions about civilizations. I have an oversized trade paperback copy, and I recommend this version or a hardback version, as the book has quite a few photos and illustrations, and I don't think that the illustrations would work well on an ereader, or in a mass market sized paperback.

The ghengis khan one might be cool. There's a lot of interesting mythology surrounding that dude. Dont read about marco polo. He didnt exist. Things fall apart is a boring *** book, but it would be easy to write about. Overall looks like youve got a boring teacher, and a lame year ahead of you. Sorry about that.

• Rose D

There are a lot of good options there. I loved both of the first two books. King Leopold's Ghost is great, as is Guns, Germs and Steel.

'Genghis Khan and making of modern world'...

i only suggest because that was very interesting to me when i read...

u will definitely like it and it's also easy to made a report with more fascinating ideas and conclusions...