Best Electronic Cigarette - Which is the Best E Cigarette brand available?

What is the best electronic cigarette that is available in the USA, I have tried one that was imported but the customer service was non-existant when it fell apart on the first use and it took them 3 months to refund me. I hope there are some genuine ones available, because I'm really struggling to find... show more What is the best electronic cigarette that is available in the USA, I have tried one that was imported but the customer service was non-existant when it fell apart on the first use and it took them 3 months to refund me. I hope there are some genuine ones available, because I'm really struggling to find anything that isn't just a huge scam, all the reviews are complaints about poor service etc. I'm documenting my struggle to quit smoking and hope to raise money to benefit local causes as well as improve my health. The so-called best electronic cigarette I tried was more like the worst!