Is it bad that I'm doing bad with exams in grade 9?

Hey, so... it is exam time and...well it isn't going well. About a month before the exams I got tons of projects, here and there. I got not time to study. Now had I been more..prepared...I would be fine with exams but my notes are just messy. I have kept all of my sheets since the beginning of the semester... show more Hey, so... it is exam time and...well it isn't going well. About a month before the exams I got tons of projects, here and there. I got not time to study.

Now had I been more..prepared...I would be fine with exams but my notes are just messy. I have kept all of my sheets since the beginning of the semester but...I haven't organized at all.

So I'm just wondering...I will try to do my best...but my teacher was nice enough to give me a 5%+ on my exam because I went into depth with her in person after the exam because she knew I was out of time...and on that exam I got 60%..soo...yikes.

My question is...is it ok if I screw up on this this once, again I will try my best and hopefully get 70-80% but I might not. I'm not asking for my sake so I can go to do something else but for the sake of my education, will it hurt my future?

Thanks