What is a good attention getter for an informative speech about how to adopt a Dog?

I am having to do an informative speech about it. I do not really know of what a good attention getter would be. -_-

5 Answers

Relevance
  • jb
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Bring a rescued dog to class and let everyone love on it! Then begin your speech about how they, too, can rescue a dog or cat.

• wible
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Informative Speech About Dogs

• 8 years ago

How foster homes aid adoption.

Many of Alabama's no-kill rescues rely heavily on foster families to house rescued pets. While in these foster homes, the pets are evaluated for temperament, obedience, trainability, mental & physical health, as well as ability to get along with people & other pets

If you are considering adopting a pet, it could benefit you to seek adoptable pets from rescues that use foster homes to place & evaluate their dogs....

I am too sleepy right now to help you make this come together .... we can talk more, I am set up for email in Yahoo!Answers, feel free to shoot me an email

Source(s): have fostered 29 dogs in the past 10 years... and many, many more in previous decades
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

A picture of a cute, sad looking dog. Tell a story about how the dog was abandoned. Then go into how people can adopt cute dogs like that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

wear an origami dress. change into it before the presentation and out of right after. you don't want to be wearing paper all day! it gets attention, and you don't even have to take much time on it, just an opening statement, like "i'm here to talk about origami, which is how i made my dress." or you could just pin a bunch of origami to a flesh colored shirt and take one off as you make each key point of your speech. sort of an origami strip tease, only not, because you'll have a shirt on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.