Buying a rotary power tool for screws in laptop?

Can someone recommend a good brand of rotary power tool? I want to use it to drill out stripped screws in my laptop. The screws are 3mm x 3 so the normal power tool and power drill sold in Home Depot are too huge for the job. I already bought the drilling bit, Alden Microbit 1257p. Now I need 1/8 inch variable... show more Can someone recommend a good brand of rotary power tool?

I want to use it to drill out stripped screws in my laptop. The screws are 3mm x 3 so the normal power tool and power drill sold in Home Depot are too huge for the job. I already bought the drilling bit, Alden Microbit 1257p. Now I need 1/8 inch variable speed reversible power rotary tool to use with it. At first, I can only find power tools with 3/8 or 1/4 inch hex shank. Then I though I found one with 1/8 inch shank, aka Dremel power tool. Then I found it is not reversible, so I am back to square one. Anybody has expereince on power tool to fix computer and jewel please help. Thanks.