I live in pennsylvania, and have recently filed for child support. Where is my eppicard?

I filed for child support about a month ago, and I was told that if I didn't send anything in for direct deposit, I would automatically receive an Eppicard. Although I haven't received a payment yet, I am expecting one soon, and would like to know where my card is. Has anyone else had this problem?

• ron-D
    Favorite Answer

I don't even know what an eppicard is, and I'm pretty smart and well-informed. I guess I never had the need to get this kind of information. Good for me I guess.