Kodak Easyshare camera will not charge?

My Kodak Easyshare will not charge brand new battery and using my ac charger, the light blinks a few seconds and then goes off it will not charge enough to bring the lens back into place. Does a ac charger go bad ive had this camera for appr 5 yrs? Ive tried plugging it into different outlets and it still will not... show more My Kodak Easyshare will not charge brand new battery and using my ac charger, the light blinks a few seconds and then goes off it will not charge enough to bring the lens back into place. Does a ac charger go bad ive had this camera for appr 5 yrs? Ive tried plugging it into different outlets and it still will not make the green light stay on. I love this camera and really would like to know if its worth saving.
Update: Duracell still sells the batteries for the Kodak Easyshare which i recently bought directly through their online store. So it doesn't appear to be the battery it was working fine up until a couple days ago.