Anime recommendations?

I'm trying to get my friend to like anime. He likes Naruto, but can't stand Bleach. Any recommendations?

• Favorite Answer

Ok, so here are some of the ones I've watched that I think are pretty badass:

Fairy Tail

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Blue Exorcist

Death Note

Soul Eater

Hopefully your friend will enjoy at least ONE of these animes :D GOOD LUCK!

Source(s): Experience :P

Attack on Titan

Hetalia

Ouran High School host club

High school of the dad

Death Note

Vampire Knight

Romeo x Juliet

One Piece

Inyuyasha

Full Metal Alchemist

Sailor Moon

Clannad

Studio Ghibli Films

Fractale

Fruits Basket

Hellsing

Avatar The Last Airbender (more of a western anime, but it's still good)

Claymore

a lot of these are action or suspense. :) Hope this helped

Source(s): These are a lot of good animes

He should try Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

It's really popular in Japan, has a good plot, has about 200 episodes and 409 chapters, and is filled with action, comedy, and lots more.

It's basically about this middle school student named Tsuna that's good at NOTHING, literally (he's a bad athlete, is clumsy, makes a "0" on his tests, etc) that's told by a hitman named Reborn that he's supposed to be the 10th generation boss of the Vongola family. He meets members of his family along the way and has to fight to keep the title. It's really weird in the beginning, but you'll regret it if you stop watching it. I hope you give it a try!

Others I LOVE:

Psycho- Pass (about 20 episodes, same author as Reborn, mystery...)

Inuyasha (about 200 episodes? (Watched it when I was seven, so I really don't remember...) action, comedy, romance)

Hetalia (about 100 episodes and continuing; there's no plot. It's basically just a bunch of 5 minutes clips with characters that are personification of countries. Should watch when you need a good laugh XD)

Durarara (about 20 episodes, mystery)

Death Note (about 40 episodes, mystery)

I hope he likes any of these animes. :)

Top best manga and animes are Dragonball Z, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, and Yu Yu Hakusho. Anyone who disagrees that these are the best don't know what they are talking about, and are dumb. Other good titles are full metal alchemist, full metal alchemist brotherhood, kenichi the mightiest disciple, Eden of the East, and Samurai Champloo, and of course let's not forget Avatar. I personally didn't enjoy Cowboy Bebop but some people like it.

Attack On Titans is probably my favorite anime period, even tho it just came out and as of now there's only 11 episodes it the best anime out there. A close second of mine is Sword Art Online. For that, the first episode, imo, was very slow so dont give up on it right away. And third would be Fairy Tail. ALOT of people dont like it, also it got cancelled 175 episodes in because it was too close to the manga, but I liked it a ton.

Source(s): Been watching for a while.

Death Note

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Angel Beats

Highschool of the Dead

Here are some names of different anime I hear of or have watched.

One piece

Death note

fairy tale

Dragon ballZ

inuyasha

Hellsing

Elfin lied:

Another:

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia:

Full Metal alchemist

Highschool of the dead

Some good shonen is:

Full metal alchemist (brotherhood)

Black cat

Blue exorcist

D. Gray man

Death note

Inuyasha

Hetalia or soul eater!