How do I login to the old Myspace?

Favorite Answer

Follow this steps :

1. While logged into Myspace, hover over the Profile button in the top navigation. When the drop down menu appears, click the Customize Profile link.

2. Once in the customize area, click the Go Back link found in the top right corner of the page.

3. Click the Switch to Profile 1.0 button. If an alert window pops up, click OK.

4. Now as usual you can login to your old MySpace!

• adamek

Old Myspace Login

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/iR5h2

I'm sorry but there is not much in the way you can do to delete the account without that information. However there is a couple possibilities you can try. You can go to the bottom of the page, for the profile, and use the Report Abuse link. Be sure to use an active email when you do report, and report it as a fraudulent account, and that the information used, was done so without your knowledge or consent. It may take a few tries and some patience, but that is the only option I know of. Of course the search can also be used to check any current emails you may have, to see if one of them is linked to the account. If you get a positive then you can send a request for lost password, to reset the password to your account. If that works, then you can go about cancelling the account if you want to. However understand with the report abuse, the site is now under new ownership, and it may take time for them to get around to deleting your old account.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How do I login to the old Myspace?

Source(s): login myspace: https://knowledge.im/?s=login+myspace
  • marje

Myspace.com Login

I need help logging in to my old MySpace page

Source(s): HerbertCutiepiehaynes

I had tones of pictures on there and just was one there 2 months ago how can I get my pictures back from the old my space

i have changed my e-mail address and no longer remember what my old one is. i remember the password so is there a way to get back into my space?

it ben so long i need to get a new count

i'm havinging trouble recovering my my space my email is clliverman@yahoo.com.i also have facebook page please help me to recover my password