Truth-in-Lending Disclosure Statement?

My fiance and I are applying for a mortgage and we came across a document titled "Truth-in-Lending Disclosure Statement". The loan officer used one of the homes we are interested in the paperwork. It does say that these are examples, but the price of the home in the example is pretty close to what we... show more My fiance and I are applying for a mortgage and we came across a document titled "Truth-in-Lending Disclosure Statement". The loan officer used one of the homes we are interested in the paperwork. It does say that these are examples, but the price of the home in the example is pretty close to what we are actually looking to spend. I will show the information given and then explain where i'm confused.

Annual Percentage Rate (The cost of your credit as a yearly rate) - 5.489%

Finance Charge (The dollar amount the credit will cost you) - $134,182.99

Amount Financed- (The amount of credit provided to you or on your behalf) $134,846.93

Total of Payments (The amount you will have paid after you have made all payments as scheduled)-$269,029.92

We are looking to purchase something around $125k, but are open to going a bit higher. I'm not stupid, but this is my first mortgage. To me it looks like if i were to purchase a home for the $134,000 and paid for it on time I would end up paying $269,000 for a $134,000 house? That cant be correct....
Please help!
Update: Well I did the math and you are right. It made me throw up in my mouth a little, but i will just have to pay extra towards the principal and get it paid off ASAP! Hmmm...I wonder if i can do that for my car also. Sounds like another yahoo answers question! lol