What is Google Drive?

Because it looks interesting, and if you don't mind explain it in English not techy talk.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Google drive is like a flash drive that you can use from anywhere (with internet connection).

you can upload any file you want. let's say you upload a video to google drive at home, you can go to your friends house in another country and view it from her computer.

With google drive you can also share files with friends really easy. No more email attachments that are limited in size.

You get 15GB free storage so larger than most USB drives

You can also use it to edit documents like word or powerpoint (google version)

Hope this helps

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Google Drive Is A Flash Drive And Better

• 8 years ago

Google Drive, Gmail, and Google+ Photos give you 15 GB of storage space for free, so you can keep your files, emails, and photos accessible from any device, anywhere. If you reach the free storage limit, everything in Google Drive, Google+ Photos, and Gmail will still be accessible, but you won't be able to create or add anything new over the free storage limit.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Google drive is free cloud storage that gives you 15 GB free cloud storage for free and you can also share these files with the world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

It's simply something you write documents in and it saves to your google account. You can share it with other google users as well. It's really helpful, I use it in school all the time.

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

It is a way to save a file, and then be able to access it on a different computer, or be able to share it with someone else whom you give permission to.

You are saving the file on one of Google's computers.

• 6 years ago

But how is it for simply backing up my data? I don't need all the other bells and whistles.

• 7 years ago

You can find more information in here.NOT SPAM!!!

http://sltechsforu.blogspot.com/2014/01/free-15gb-...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.