Request to join the church choir?

I want to join the church choir but i was told to write an application letter to join but i don't have an idea on how to write it.....can someone please help me.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

element out the songs that carry you to the human beings who arrange the worship songs. they typically pray about the alternative if it really is a church the position the Spirit of God is lively, and typically the songs finally end up with reference to the note which will be preached. i'm useful they'll evaluate your trustworthy enter.

• Let the music directer and team know what spiritual benefits you are seeking for your own religious growth and give them a brief Biography of yourself and how this will benefit the team, you, god and the body.

Source(s): A Friend
  • 7 years ago

churches shouldn't have choirs. The Bible calls for congregational singing only

• 7 years ago

Give them a resume (other singing gigs you've had...if you've had any) or offer to audition with the director. It may help to add (if true) that God has given you a hunger to share your singing voice and use it for God's glory.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Stay far away from religion

• 7 years ago

Don't do it!!!

Taoist/Atheist (likes music)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.