Since conservatives say we already have enough gun laws, will they call their Republican senators and ask?

them to confirm Obama's nominee for the director of the ATF so they can actually be enforced?

Update:

Edit for How Would I Know: Kind of hard to enforce gun laws with holes in the chain of command.

Update 2:

Edit for How Would I Know: Kind of hard to enforce gun laws with holes in the chain of command.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Good luck convincing conservatives to do anything like respect the constitution at face value which they selectively interpret to reinforce their revisionist radical self-serving ideology.

Supposedly, without an acting director, his hands are tied to actively pursuing or directing ATF agents daily activities or at least that's how it's always reported by unbiased media outlets.

2nd amendment absolutists selectively leave out portions of the amendment that doesn't agree with their own fantasy interpretation by ignoring the whole "well regulated militia" apparently they interpret this passage to mean;

"gun lovers regulate/intimidate and eliminate the confiscation happy 2nd amendment haters into permanent extinction, using guns and ammo if necessary to accomplish this vitally important and patriotic mission/duty".

Source(s): history
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Jones is already acting Director; his confirmation is mostly a formality at this point, just awaiting completion of an investigation into his leadership of the U.S. attorney's office in Minnesota. What laws do you think acting Director B. Todd Jones can't enforce?

• 7 years ago

The same Obama that has ordered federal agencies to stop enforcing federal laws?

• 7 years ago

we have the strongest gun law in the world: the 2nd Amendment

"shall not infringe"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Yea I'll get right on that.....Idiot

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.