What musical instrument do you play?

What musical instrument do you play? Why?

Best Answer

I play the bass because my friend needed a bass player for his band

I play the banjo because I love it's different sound and not many people I know can play it

I play electric guitar because I like covering Blink-182, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, and The Offspring songs

I play saxophone for school band

I play(ed) clarinet for school band

I play harmonica because it's easy to carry around and handy in some boring situations

I play piano because a lot of people enjoy listening to it, and I enjoy making people happy

Not even kidding.

Source(s): I love music

I can play a lot of instruments...a little bit. Drums are my best...I'm good at those. I can play guitar, but when I lost a lot of my treble hearing, I went to drums and never went back. I can play piano (by ear), but only a few songs. I can also play some violin, again, by ear and only a few songs...and same with the banjo.

• Blah

Piano because my mom started me in lessons about 7 years ago and I still play it cause I love the piano. :D

Flute (sort of) because I did band in 6th grade and while I wanted to play the sax, my brother convinced me to play the flute. I like it, but I haven't played in forever!

Then I'm learning guitar because I just really want to. I would also love to learn the violin and maybe te harmonica or something.

• Rob

Guitar and piano. Because they offer a very wide range of music. I want to learn to play trumpet though.

Cd and DVD player. In my prime, used to play drums, electric organ, some guitar and struggled with a trumpet. Died down after marriage.

Peace.

Guitar, piano, tambourine, clarinet, drums, violin, bass, saxophone, and trumpet. Why? I love them so much. :)

I play DR00MS. Why? Because I just do. K? :D