Do you agree that the friendly banters between the users have made the upcoming Ashes more interesting?

The two Poms (I honestly don't know what does that mean and I am not too fond of using this word either but the question is in context of Aussies, so using it here) and a few Aussie users' regular banters have made this almost dead place alive again, thanx to HDB and JB's wittiness. Aussie users like... show more The two Poms (I honestly don't know what does that mean and I am not too fond of using this word either but the question is in context of Aussies, so using it here) and a few Aussie users' regular banters have made this almost dead place alive again, thanx to HDB and JB's wittiness. Aussie users like Jinxie, SbS and Ali have also been smart enough to counter attack them with other serious users like Joe and Binga giving serious answers, even to fun intended questions too. Adding to that is a staunch supporter of Australia who is funny because in an attempt to copy Aussie users' answers and support them, he sometimes ends up supporting England because
1) He doesn't understand that Aussie user he is copying is just being sarcastic and,
2) He only copies half of the sentence.

All in all, its good fun. This time I am waiting for the Ashes more eagerly than at previous years. I wish there were some genuine Pakistani users too apart from Irtaza Tau so that we could also share some light hearted moments but that's never going to happen because of obvious reasons, so let's drop the topic here.

So, are you people keenly waiting for the Ashes? Why?

PS: This question is not intended to offend anyone. So, I hope I don't get this message

"Yahoo!7 Answers * Your answer has been reported by Yahoo Answers Community"

as I got yesterday. :-)
Update: @Ali, I am neutral atm, though slightly inclined towards Australia tbh. But once the series starts, we’ll see the fans supporting their teams. The users who are neutral today may support England at that time for any reason, like an Aussie player sledging the English for nothing or vice versa. That would be... show more @Ali, I am neutral atm, though slightly inclined towards Australia tbh. But once the series starts, we’ll see the fans supporting their teams. The users who are neutral today may support England at that time for any reason, like an Aussie player sledging the English for nothing or vice versa. That would be interesting. Atm, I am enjoying the banters and trying to stir it further. :-)