What language should I teach my child?

My husband and I speak plenty of languages. I speak (fluently) German, Spanish, Italian, and Gaelic. My husband speaks (fluently) German, Spanish, Gaelic, French, and Russian We have narrowed it down to the languages we both speak, German, Spanish, and Gaelic. We were thinking Gaelic, because we have family in... show more My husband and I speak plenty of languages. I speak (fluently) German, Spanish, Italian, and Gaelic. My husband speaks (fluently) German, Spanish, Gaelic, French, and Russian

We have narrowed it down to the languages we both speak, German, Spanish, and Gaelic. We were thinking Gaelic, because we have family in Ireland, but we live in the states now and it isn't really needed to get around either country. We were also thinking Spanish because it is used to often and what have you, but we have been researching and most schools offer it now, and it is a pretty easy language to learn at an older age, so we thought maybe not. Which brings us to German. We love going to Germany and Austria, but we probably won't as much once we have our baby. So, what do you think? Thanks!
Update: Sorry, I meant what second language. Of course they will learn English. We are going to begin speaking to them in two languages. English and another.