Why aren't French Muslims "super" religious?

Why aren't French Muslims supper religious or even "religious? As of 2010, according to the French Government which does not have the right to ask direct questions about religion and uses a criterion of people’s geographic origin as a basis for calculation, there are between 5 to 6 million Muslims in... show more Why aren't French Muslims supper religious or even "religious?

As of 2010, according to the French Government which does not have the right to ask direct questions about religion and uses a criterion of people’s geographic origin as a basis for calculation, there are between 5 to 6 million Muslims in metropolitan France. The government counted all those people in France who came here from countries with a dominant Muslim population, or whose parents did. Only 33% of those 5 to 6 million people (2 million) said they were practicing believers. That figure is the same as that obtained by the INED/INSEE study in October 2010.[1]

Many more dont even go to the Mosque on Friday(20% of them do). The only thing they practice as a majority is Ramadan(70% of them fast during that month).

Is it cause they aren't like the Muslims from North Africa and the Middle East? Also cause they have more rights here than they get in there home country? So theres no need to protest like the people of Tunisia had to do for women rights and remove there dictator. Also did you know that North Africa is Arabs and Berbers? I told my history class and everyone said I was lying. Nobody knew that the Berbers have been living in North Africa for over 3,000 years!
6 answers 6