On a scale of 1 through 10, how difficult is the Pennsylvania permit test.?

I am 16 years old, and I have just begun to study for my permit. I'm apprehensive over taking the test; however, I feel that If I study the manual well I will pass. I still don't feel confident that I will. This is how it is like for me before every test, and I end up doing really well. My question is how difficult is it, and what are some methods that I should take to study for it?

Favorite Answer

Hi there!

I think I already answered this question, but here we go again :)

On the scale of 1 through 10, I would give the PA test 4 or 5, when compared to other states, since it is quite short, just 18 questions, while some states have up to 50 question on the exam.

When preparing for the test, study the handbook and take free sample exams (http://education4drivers.com/pennsylvania/tests/fr... ), they will boost your confidence and will give you an idea of what kind of questions to expect during the real test.

Good luck!