Is the atheism, christianity argument ever going to evolve?

It just seems like the same argument, prove god is real, prove god isn't real.

The bible says blah. Well the bible says halb over here (I put in blah backwards, or opposite simulating contradiction).

Believe in Jesus and you will go to heaven. What if I am a murderous rapist whom accepts jesus on my death bed do I still go to heaven over a "good" atheist?

I know it's important to have an open discussion with religion, but i feel like it's a skipping cd that will never play the next track.

PS: CD: compact disc. They were used eons ago to play music. They were easily scratched which would cause songs to continually play a single part of a song. If you want futher info on cd's ask your grandpa, use google or Wikipedia.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Nous
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

ALL the other religions and atheists live in peace and are ONLY attacked by BAD Christians which causes all GOOD Christians to despair at the damage they do!

The self destruction of Christianity is underway and the only thing that can stop it is to abandon the terrible human emotions, seek to rediscover the idea of a loving god and act like it!

• 7 years ago

First let me set up the scenario. New people are born every day, thus providing a fresh batch of the naive on a daily basis. (Hence the saying, there is a sucker born every minute.)

There are two kinds of Atheists: 1. Satanists incognito whose goal is to fool man into leaving God's side, and 2. the fooled.

If God is with us, then who can prevail against us? No one. That is why Satan's #1 strategy is to fool man into voluntarily leaving God's side. As the example of Eve being fooled into disobeying God and then getting Adam to do the same shows, it is possible.

One of the most effective ways for Satanists to fool man is through the use of the reverse gullibility principle. That principle is illustrated well in the fable "The Emperor's New Clothes".

A real example in history involves doctors refusing to wash their hands despite the evidence that it saves lives simply because the prevailing belief was "a gentleman's hands are clean" and the fact some self appointed experts dismissed the evidence out of hand.

So when Christians are telling people that they are dirty with sin and need to be cleaned by the blood of Jesus and they dismiss it out of hand, you know what that reminds me of?

Exactly.

I played vinyl records when I was a kid and CD's when I was a teen. I know all about the skipping for both. My first computer was a CoCo 3, and my second was a Tandy 1000 TX.

I'm sure a lot of people think I'm a dinosaur, but I'm only in the old age of youth. I hear 65 is the youth of old age.

Anyway, the Satanists don't stop trying to trick people into leaving God's side and so the Christians can't stop helping the fooled to see the light. Satanists don't change. They know God exists and they choose to rebel! They know the consequences.

• 7 years ago

I've seen good arguments from both sides, and really crappy arguments, as well. Most of them tend to be the same (such as arguments on atheist Facebook pages, like "prove it" and "disprove it"). I've made a lot of arguments, although they're mostly aimed towards coexistence. Religion itself can never be disproven exactly, even though some aspects of it may be when taken into the literal form. I think that if the arguments do evolve, it will take a lot of time and will still be repetitive as it evolves.

• 7 years ago

You don't get it. If you are, say, a murderous rapist and you accept Jesus on your death bed, you WILL go to heaven because your sins, no matter how severe, where taken away.

I'm not here to give you a sermon, just stating my point

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Well, not into a new life form.

PS: actually it was vinyl records that would scratch and continually play a part of a song over and over. I've never had that problem with CDs.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

What if I am a murderous rapist whom accepts jesus on my death bed do I still go to heaven over a "good" atheist?

^

What heaven?

What hell?

Religion has not proven a single thing, so they atheist argument has already won by default.

• Skunky
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

i guess not because neither can prove to the other what is correct. catch 22. I still have cds lol i love them.

• 7 years ago

Honestly there's no point in arguing. Neither can be proven. Neither can be dis proven

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes, but the christians will deny it and say god did it.

• 7 years ago

It has evolved...

It's called agnosticism.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.