Is the atheism, christianity argument ever going to evolve?

It just seems like the same argument, prove god is real, prove god isn't real. The bible says blah. Well the bible says halb over here (I put in blah backwards, or opposite simulating contradiction). Believe in Jesus and you will go to heaven. What if I am a murderous rapist whom accepts jesus on my... show more It just seems like the same argument, prove god is real, prove god isn't real.
The bible says blah. Well the bible says halb over here (I put in blah backwards, or opposite simulating contradiction).

Believe in Jesus and you will go to heaven. What if I am a murderous rapist whom accepts jesus on my death bed do I still go to heaven over a "good" atheist?

I know it's important to have an open discussion with religion, but i feel like it's a skipping cd that will never play the next track.

PS: CD: compact disc. They were used eons ago to play music. They were easily scratched which would cause songs to continually play a single part of a song. If you want futher info on cd's ask your grandpa, use google or Wikipedia.