Am I the only one who thought that Amy Adams was a lousy Lois Lane?

For one Lois is NOT a blonde!!!

Best Answer

I thought she was an odd choice too I suppose her performance in the fighter was noteworthy but she would not strike me as someone who could play the character of Lois Lane convincingly you need someone with a bit more natural character about them

As a total DC fanatic...THIS LOIS LANE WAS NOWHERE NEAR LOIS LANE-ISH. First off, yeah..Lois has dark hair. Not strawberry blonde or whatever Amy Adams had. Second, they tried to make her all bad-*** and in reality, she almost got killed 300 times because of trying to be all bad-***. Then, she fell for Clark way to easily. That never happened, not even in the '78 Superman. i felt like her whole character dynamic was screwed up, and there was no development at all, to her or any of the characters. Then again, I didn't really like the movie, but a bad Lois was the cruddy cherry on top. Wee!

Source(s): female 16 year old DC Comics fan. Movie pissed me off. ARGH.

No. Amy Adams is one of the most talented actors of her generation, but her performance as Lois Lane was nothing special. Very disappointing.

i thought you said a lousy lay... lol

i haven't seen the movie... i hear that the new superman is a hottie... ;-)

She's too much eye candy.

i'm sure your are not the only one :)

exactly