The Wolf of Wall Street vs. Oldboy (remake)?

Which of these two do you think has the potential to be the best film of the year? (I know there is no Oldboy Trailer yet)

Spike Lee vs. Martin Scorsese

Favorite Answer

The Wolf of Wall Street. Scorsese has only ever directed one movie that I consider to be bad, and that was The Color of Money. Spike Lee can direct good movies, but off the top of my head I can think of three movies of his that were just awful (Bamboozled, School Daze, and She Hate Me). Also, I don't see why they have to remake such a perfect movie.

EDIT - I just saw the trailer for The Wolf of Wall Street. It seems like it's going to be made in the same style as Goodfellas and Casino. I just hope it's half as good as either of those.

• The Wolf Of Wall Street - Scorcese is in a league Spike Lee can only dream of.

Oldboy should have never been remade- the original in a masterpiece

The original Oldboy was amazing. I am rooting for this remake. Don't know a thing about Wolf of Wall Street.

• woodi

The Wolf Of Wall Street will definitely be better than Oldboy........but Mud will remain the best film of the year IMO.