1. for english- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanocon... it is a lung disease caused by inhaling fine silica dust.
2. for french- anticonstitutionnellement. it means unconstitutional or not conforming to the constitution.
3. for spanish- pentakismyriahexakisquilioletracosiohexa... it refers to a 56645 sided polygon.
4. for welsh- Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlll... it is a railway station on the island of Anglesey in Wales. the name can be translated as "St Mary's church in the hollow of the white hazel near to the rapid whirlpool and the church of St Tysilio of the red cave". Wikipedia said that this was a publicity stunt just to have the longest name for a railway station and create the longest word, so i dont know if it would be in their dictionary.
5. for greek- λοπαδοτεμαχοσελαχογαλεοκρανιολειψαν... it is 173 letters long. it was used in a comedy in 392BC. it was coined by Aristophanes. It is a fictional food dish that contains fish, poultry and other meat.
i used wikipedia for every answer i gave you. hope this helps.
sorry, i think the words are too long to fit. the whole words did not show up in the preview, they had 3 dots after them