Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ham0209 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

英語影片無字幕 求翻譯

影片網址

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQzMjEzMTYw.html

沒有字幕

求翻譯

謝謝

Don't: over accessorize, or people are going to end up pitying the fool. "Edie sucker dive thirty, I pity the fool"

這句我不懂

還有fashion killer的意思是什麼

Rating
    Favorite Answer

In fashion, just like Hip-hop, you can't only set the bar, you also have to raise it.

Here's a look at some fashion dos and don'ts:

Do: be unique, be independent which has style in choices.

Don't: Wear NFL jersey with your name at the back of it unless you're willing to take a hit for that team.

Do: when it comes to fashion, break out the box, take a risk.

Don't: literally wear a box. no!!! what is that??

Do: have a hair style that compliments your overall style.

Don't: Don't shave your side burns above your ears, you look like a damn narc or something.

Do: dress casually when the situation calls for it.

Don't: Dress like your golfing even when you are golfing. "Don't push me Bob, now's not the time".

I swear to God I hate the way the golfers dress.

Do. Just like writing lyrics, sometimes just keep it simple.

Do: wear the Canadian tuxedo,

No, Don't wear the Canadian tuxedo, ever!!

Back to you George and remember, Don't be a fashion killer bro!! I ain't got no bail money man!!

此人對穿著時尚的"妥"與"不妥"的意見,字都很簡單,有問題查一下字典,再不懂的部份再補充發問吧.

2013-06-20 04:39:52 補充:

accessorize:加以裝飾,添加物件的意思,是個動詞,此處是:不要過度裝飾,也就是時尚的穿著不宜穿戴太多飾品,否則人們會把你當傻瓜來憐憫.

後段是美國八零年代黑人明星Mr.T,以髮型與過多穿戴著名,當時很多人就認為他的造型很過火.而他也以"亂說話"著名,喜歡說"I pity the fool"(我為這笨蛋感到可憐),這段話是他在一個電視影集裡說的.

2013-06-20 04:45:38 補充:

fashion killer:時尚流行的破壞者.Killer原為"殺手"之意,此處翻為"破壞者"比較適當,但此處一語雙關,killer是有罪要被抓去關的,他後面說" I ain't got no bail money man!!"我可沒錢好把你保出來",也就是說"你要是做個穿著很爛的人,我也無解啦"

Source(s): jim