Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Do you like Melissa Sue Anderson or Melissa Gilbert more?

In my opinion, I like Melissa Gilbert WAY better. I love the character Mary on Little House on the Prairie player by Melissa Sue Anderson when she got older and was blind, but she was SO annoying as a kid. She whined a lot, and cried ALL THE TIME. Besides, she was such a ***** in real life from what I understand. A lot of people think Michael Landon took her off the show. Not true. She quit the show. Melissa Gilbert was so cute as a little kid, and grew up beautifully. Her character, Laura, is my favorite character, and she CAN actually act. (As can MAS) Yes, she had a nose job before Little House was over, and later had plastic surgery. So what? People are so mean to her about it. Just leave her alone. She's so cool and I'm a huge fan of her. I'm guessing I'm the only one who feels this way? :)

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.