Kelsey
Kelsey asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 7 years ago

Ways to spell Zayden?

I know the "Ayden/Aidan" names are overused and popular, but I love Zayden. The problem is, is I have a stepbrother named Jayden and I don't want Zayden spelled just like it. Me and my hubby want to call him "Zay" for short, but that can't happen if it's spelles "Zaiden" or something. We have ran across the spelling "Zeydan" which we like, but not so sure on it. Please help!

Favorite Answer

OH DEAR GOD!!! NOT ANOTHER (J/K/C/BR)AIDEN!!!

Seriously though, I've seen so many guys with the name it's not funny. Aiden names and all variations are super common.

• wilde

Zayden

Zaeden

Zaydan

Zaidan

Zaydan

Zaiden

Zaidenn

Zaiden

Zaden

• Marie

I like the Zaiden spelling.

• ethier

every physique is way too judging...your baby won't get ridiculed with this call!! its an attractive call and that i dont think of its a made up celebrity call atal..for one its in all the toddler call books! even the rather previous ones!! my toddler boy is due in febuary and that i plan to call him harvey..human beings suggested it became right into a 'made up celebrity call' and a 'chav' call yet i like it so scr*w them, thats what i say!! i think of the nicest spelling is jayden :) x

It's not a real name so I guess you could spell it however you wanted to.