Party advice for a 19th birthday party, please?

I am celebrating my 19th birthday party in a week & I just started planning for it. It's going to be a long plan to read so please be patient & answer the questions in each section: Keep in mind that I have maximum 15 guests. Food: I'll be serving warm food & cold food. As of snacks I'm looking... show more I am celebrating my 19th birthday party in a week & I just started planning for it. It's going to be a long plan to read so please be patient & answer the questions in each section:
Keep in mind that I have maximum 15 guests.

Food:
I'll be serving warm food & cold food. As of snacks I'm looking forward to the following:
Fruit Salad
Popcorn
Chips
Sweets & Jelly gums
Vegetables & dressing

For Drinks
Since most guests are just very recently legal, I'm thinking of serving drinks in forms of punch & mostly cocktail drinks so, I'll have:
-two liters of watermelon slush
-lemonade
-plenty of water
-coca cola

Preferably stir the drinks with the lemonade & watermelon slush
I will be monitoring drinks of maximum 3 glasses of punch per person. ( I don't want giddy drunk guests)
*** good help & advice given on this subject will be appreciated
Such as how much alcohol I have to put in each cup
What's the best drink for punch
I'll probably have to be quick & discreet so...

Music
I haven't selected music, so if anyone can help out by giving me cool dance playlists it'd be appreciated

Activities
This here needs a lot of help~
I'm inviting people from three different groups & I don't know if I need to set a theme or activities for the party. Since we aren't many people for dancing & wandering around, I'm looking for some entertaining activities.
I've planned a few games:
1- truth or dare
2- never have I ever
3- pantomime

I'm looking forward to more ice breakers & activities to fill the night

Cake
A small cake would do with 19 candles of just the number lol

Should I make this party themed? If so, are there any good themes in mind?
I'm not looking forward to a color, so most probably a easy to access theme for everyone ...

I'll love you forever & give you all the points if you help make my birthday rock <3