Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

Who is much more beautiful: Vanessa Paradis or Amber Heard?

I'm not talking about their personality (because my question is not interested of discussing about that), but just about their physical appearance. Who is better?

I personally think that Amber is gorgeous and that Vanessa by now is okay only with pounds and pounds of make up on her face and with an elegante dress. Seeing pictures of her walking on the street with no make up and with a shirt and jeans I noticed she's quite ugly and looks like a 50 years old woman while Amber is beautiful even without make up. Vanessa looks pretty on magazines covers just because they do a big photoshop work on her to improve her physical appearance and to delete all her wrinkles.

I know Vanessa is older than Amber but even when she was in her 20's she didn't look so beautiful. I mean, those teeth have always been horrible and then she has always been too thin, too bony and skeletical. Women must have shapes and she didn't have any even in past, so Amber is definitely much more beautiful even if you compare them when also Vanessa had her age. Amber doesn't need make up, she has beautiful teeth and beautiful shapes. Then I don't think that Vanessa and Depp were perfect. I think he always cheated on her because he was unhappy with her.No matter what he was telling to magazines just to be politically correct, but I don't think she was his soul mate. He never talked about her like she was that thing and netiher the love of his life. No, no way, don't think he was madly in love with her. He never stated something like that. In interviews he just mentioned that she was a good mother and a strong woman who helped him to start a family and to

to be balanced, but actually he wasn't so balanced at all since he kept drinking while being with her, so it's not true they were perfect together. if they were he would have stop to drink at the time and they would be still lasting.

Favorite Answer

Amber of course. I think that Vanessa should completely rebuild herself to look pretty. I mean, she has really ugly teeth, ugly and too large forehead and a horrible body for a woman. Too skinny, no shapes right and she's not even a talented artist. Her voice and her music s**k as hell and as actress she's nothing special, really. Never understood what Johnny found in her for so many years. Maybe they last for so long just because she gave him children and when they grew up he lost his interest of sharing life with her.

The short answer is Amber Heard, by a mile--even after adjusting for teeth, time, pregnancies, musical ability, or Euros.

Depp is nearly a quarter century Heard's senior and Amber is savvy about diet, exercise, drink, and not smoking. This means that they're really 50-60 years apart at the end, even after adjusting for important lifestyle changes for Depp. Given Heard's healthy influence--I predict that for every year Depp spends with her, he will be repaid an extra 3-9 months of life up to a total maximum of 20.

Even In 2033--Amber will still have the radiance to grace the cover of a Harpers, etc.

Source(s): Intuition & guesswork.

I think that Vanessa is more classy and I like her better but Amber is definitely more beautiful.Vanessa only looks beautiful with make-up and Photoshop.Her natural look isn't ugly but it isn't something great either.However as I said, I like her better because she seems a lot nicer than Amber.Plus that she and Johnny were as perfect as it can get.Amber is just an incredibly good looking woman.Nothing more,nothing less.But if you compare a 27 year old Vanessa to Amber then I think that Vanessa has some chances because of her unique look.

Amber Heard

• ;)

Vanessa looks like she could kill me in a bar brawl. I don't like that gap tooth thing she has going on, and her eyes look cold and unfriendly. No offense to her but she needs better beauty products and to gain some weight. Amber is a pretty girl, I like her face. And I'm not trying to be mean, honestly I just think Vanessa can do more with her looks, I mean she has the money.

• You know,I don't like both!! They are both ******* ********!! They hurt my love Johnny Depp's heart!!!! I prefer Vanessa a little little little bit more than Amber!!! But god,i hate Amber! She is so annoying! I don't understand why people say she is super sexy and hot! To me she looks okay!! Nothing great in fact i would say ugly! Vanessa looks a little better than her!!

PS-I know Vanessa has bad teeth but her face is not that bad!!

Source(s): My eyes!!
  • PAUL C

a very good question but like others I think age is a factor as for just physical appearance I would have to go for amber heard

Amber Heard ofcourse !!!

i never heard of either person but i just looked them both up and they are both pretty but i'd have to say amber looks better :)

let amber heard be 40 years old ,then we see who is more beautiful!how can you compare someone who is in her 20s with a 40 year old woman?