do you girls get annoyed with washing your hair ?

is your hair long or short ?

• Molly
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, but once I've washed it it's all nice and soft and silky, so I'm always happy once I've done it.

It's like almost down to my waist! I'm getting it cut soon though :)

Hey!

Agh! I hate washing my hair! D: My hair gets quite greasy and messy over night (just roots) so I have to wash it daily.

It sucks, but oh well. (': My hair used to be short (just below the ears, so it wasn't as bad back then to wash) but now that it is way past my shoulders it's more of a chore to wash it in the shower everyday. D:

Bleugh!

<3

My hair is long, yes sometimes I do get annoyed because it takes so much shampoo to make sure it gets all the way to the ends..

Source(s): Myself

Its so annoying omg and i have extensions so my hairs super long and thick, it litrelly takes 3 hours to wash, dry and style its the biggest chore i hate it

Nah i actually enjoy washing my hair i love the scent and it makes me feel fresh.My hair is kind of long a little below my shoulders.

My hair is short and no its not annoying cause its always been apart of when i shower so im use to it

• ?

Hmm. .... No

I love to wash my hair....

I LOVE the smell of the products I use on my hair

I have longish hair

long and sometimes