Are there any games like the sims 3?

Hi! I was just wondering if there were any games like the sims 3, because my parents took it away from me, but they are willing to get me any other video game, except the sims. Please don't recommend the sims 1 or sims 2, because I can't get it! Also, the game could be for wii or mac. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Try these games and they are:

# 1. Second Life

# 2. IMVU

# 3. SocioTown

# 4. Spore

# 5. A Kingdom for Keflings

# 6. RollerCoaster Tycoon (Series)

# 7. Kudos 2

# 8. Virtual Villagers (Series)

# 9. Animal Crossing

# 10. Viva Pinata

# 11. Virtual Families

# 12. The Movies

There is a game called IMVU, (I haven't played it) but it depends if your parents find it age appropriate for you I guess. If you have an iPod/iPhone, there is a game called "virtual families", again, I haven't played it, but I have seen other people playing it. Minecraft is a good game, if you like building things out of blocks, it won't appeal to everyone, but I play The Sims 3 and I like playing it. It also has less glitches than The Sims 3.

Harvest moon animal parade, animal crossing city folk. Those are excellent games, very similar to the sims but very different. In harvest moon you can even get married and have kids!

Nope.