Default password for D-Link DSL-2750B?

In the booklet that I got with the modem/router, it tells me that the default login details are admin/admin. However, they are not correct.. Does anyone know what the real login details are? I can't type the username, I can only choose between 'admin' or 'user', so it's just getting the... show more In the booklet that I got with the modem/router, it tells me that the default login details are admin/admin. However, they are not correct.. Does anyone know what the real login details are? I can't type the username, I can only choose between 'admin' or 'user', so it's just getting the password right.

I've tried 'password', 'adminadmin', 'admin.', and 'password123', but none of those work..

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I've just pulled this out of the box, and that's as far as I can get with it :/. (I bought this brand new from Harvey Norman)