I miss school and can't do anything outside this summer? Please help?

I miss school this summer. It was the only place where I got so much respect and freedom. It's summer and I am bored out of my mind. My parents don't allow me to hang out with any of my friends and i can't go anywhere outside of my yard. I had a chance to go on a trip to Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Belgium for 2 months, but my dad didn't let me. I have nothing to do for the next 3 months. Any ideas to have fun. I'm 13 and a guy and I'm going to 8th grade in three months. I'm also not allowed to have a facebook or twitter. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

watch t.v or play video games

hey hey! i'm a 13 year old female going into 8th grade in 3 months, and you and that i are truly in particularly plenty the same situation. I miss college plenty, it replaced into the only place the place I felt like i could desire to be me. I truly have facebook and twitter, yet once you would be unable to have those. convey jointly telephone numbers, get a skype, play on line video games that could work together with one yet another, set up video chats. there is plenty. in case you have siblings, do something with them! i actually wish this facilitates!

commit Suicide. Same Problem. Im Still Alive. XD