Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

How do I get my hair like Holly Hunter's in The Piano?

The actress Holly Hunter plays the mute piano player Ada in the famous 1993 movie The Piano. I love that movie, and I was wondering how to get my hair like Holly's has her's throughout the movie. I've tried searching the hairstyle on Google, but I couldn't find anything. Please help, a step by step hairstyle guide would be best.

Here is a picture of Holly Hunter's hair in the movie, so you know what I'm looking for.

http://images.starpulse.com/news/bloggers/747815/b...

Favorite Answer

You need to Tweet Holly and find out the salon and hairstylst/colorist that did her hair, so you know exactly WHAT FORMULA she used on her hair. We don't live with Holly.

From the photo, it looks like they braided her hair to one side, loop around her bottom ear, then end up with a bun on the back. Since I don't know how long her hair was before the style, it could also be added hair extensions to reach the back of her head.

I could do that with hair down to my knees, or hair down to my bums, if your hair is long enough, it will work!