Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 7 years ago

Is Shinzo Abe a bad Prime Minister?

Favorite Answer

Yes, very bad,, keeps trying to deny and further water down Japan's war crimes and even goes as far as to stay that Japan did not forcibly colonize Korea. He also denies the existence of Chinese and mainly Korean comfort women that were used by the Japanese army.

He's the worst PM I have ever seen in Japan.

BTW, I didn't vote for LDP in the lower house election in last December.

And I won't vote for LDP in the upper house election in July, either.

• Gavin

He is a bad Prime Minister now, for all the reasons other people have stated, but after the Lib Dems win the election for the upper house of the Diet, he will become a whole lot worse, rewriting the constitution and history.

Not a good guy, he is racist. He doesn't care about the citizens of Japan. He is a failure, unfit to govern the country.

• Carl

The Japanese I know don't like him. It's a matter of opinion.

Too soon to tell. He will judged by "it's the economy, stupid" regardless of his right-wing excesses. So far Abenomics actually seems to be working. At this moment the yen is down, and the Nikkei was showing some life for a brief period. People don't seem to get it-Abenomics is the boldest experiment in Keynesianism ever. I am very skeptical of Abenomics because I'm thinking "If you don't have enough money-just print more", is always a mistake.....but I hope I am wrong and it all works out nicely.