Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 7 years ago

Do you have to check in online for aer lingus?

Or can I just turn up at gatwick and get a boarding pass in the usual way?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Johnka
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

The usual way nowadays is on-line. Read your travel details (or look under 'manage your booking').

• 3 years ago

Aer Lingus Check In Online

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

As with most airlines you can check in online, or you can choose to check in at the airport. When my computer went down I was forced to check in at the airport and without a printed confirmation and it worked out just fine.

The only drawback with airport check in is that it may take a little longer than online, but should not be a problem.

However, at least in the US, if you travel internationally online check in may not be available. Only because an airline agent may need to see you have the correct travel documents, visa etc. This was the case when I traveled to India, they needed to see my tourist visa before being allowed to check in. Although I think all you need is your passport for the EU.

Happy travels where ever your destination is.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I believe Aer Fungus has a check in desk at Gatwick, unlike Air O'Reilly give me your damn money, STFU and sit down.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

They are looking to charge online as you must select seats and they are at a cost of 5 euro per seat !! Why

• 4 years ago

When you check-in they ask how many bags you plan to check, this does not include carry-on luggage.

• 4 years ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.