Best way to buy bitcoins?

Hi, I keep most of my funds on my Walmart Money Network account. I want to buy Bitcoins. What would be the easiest, and fastest way to buy Bitcoins? I don't have another checking account, and I don't have a bank. I just keep all my money on the Walmart card. Do I buy a green dot card, or do I try and... show more Hi, I keep most of my funds on my Walmart Money Network account. I want to buy Bitcoins. What would be the easiest, and fastest way to buy Bitcoins? I don't have another checking account, and I don't have a bank. I just keep all my money on the Walmart card.

Do I buy a green dot card, or do I try and attempt a bank transfer somehow? Or open up an account with Western Union? How do I go from the money I have on my Walmart Money Network card, to Bitcoin, in Bitcoin Wallet? Step by step, fastest, easiest way?