Trying to charge my black and decker 12V SmartSelect Drill/Driver?

I am trying to charge my black and decker 12V SmartSelect Drill/Driver because I have lost my charger, in order to charge the drill I need to know the volts of curse witch is 12V, but on the drill is self they did not mention how-many amps is required in order to charge the drill ! is that normal, I went on line to find the right amps but I couldn't find it at all !

how am suppose to know the amps if they did not mention either the amps or the watts.

by the way I have high-end KORAD KA3005D - Precision Variable Adjustable 30V, 5A DC Linear Power Supply Digital Regulated Lab Grade, can I use this Variable Adjustable voltag for charging purpose and that is the settings ?

• Nick
    Favorite Answer

They will sell you a replacement charger. The description of the replacement will tell you the amps, volts and whether it's AC or DC.

If your power supply can put out the matching current then you're all set.