A Cat
A Cat asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 years ago

Why do women dress sexy so people will look at and desire them but get mad when people look at and desire them?

And then they call men who look at them "creeps" or "perverts" for looking at the skin and other body parts they are showing?

If I don't want people to look at my private parts then I won't wear clothes that show almost all of my private parts and bring attention to them. If I want a particular person to look at my privates then I'll dress that way in the bedroom, not outside or at work where everyone will look at what I show. Can anyone help me understand?

• Angela
    Favorite Answer

In her ideal mind only attractive men would look at her and desire her. When she attracts unattractive people she gets creeped out. Maybe even behaves coldly to fend off undesired attention.

Source(s): I've been that girl and it's all still very frustrating.

2

Source(s): Girls Alone Live Webcam : http://camgz.com/?bJaC

Why Women Dress Sexy

I think the 3rd person responding to your question can tell the story!!! It's the women who want to Tease or in some cases little girls who pretend to be all grown up.....They're insecure... I have a stunning 19 year old daughter, she dresses very sharp, she doesn't want to dress like a Tramp.....My son says the same thing YOU did, why do girls dress a certain way if their not asking for it? Sincerely, I have a real problem with girls who decide to wear skimmpy clothes or bend over in a mini skirt revealing a Thong or should I say Dental Floss.. If their really worth looking at, it will be for their True Beauty and Not out of Lust.... Another reason why girls sometimes dress that way is to get on the Nerves of other Girls!!!! I have noticed that here after posting a few pictures of my daughter, who is a Runway Fashion Model... She's Pure as Gold, she always dresses like a Lady and acts like one too....much of it is out of jealousy...

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awAun

Not all women are the same, maybe the ones you are looking at are just stuck up and arrogant. Is it at a work environment? Sometimes we have to dress up (or dress sexy depending on the job description!) and just end up staying in those clothes the rest of the day. But a lot of women like for guys to stare at them, even if they are in a relationship (not saying its right, but the truth). Don't get upset by it though, maybe just try your approach a little differently! Good things happen to those who wait. Good Luck!

Oh lord. Not this question again. Believe it or not. There are actually women out there who just love looking at themselves. And certain clothes make women feel feminine. Wearing certain things means that you can feel the summer or spring breeze against your cleavage and thighs. It's a really good feeling. It can also make a woman feel vibrant while absorbing all that vitamin D into her exposed skin. It's no ones fault that people stare at a woman for dressing a certain way. And a woman can't help that she's attractive.

If women want someone to look it's usually someone who she thinks is worthy of looking. Why is it so complicated?

• Bella

There is a difference between looking at someone and ogling them. You need to learn that difference and also probably some manners.

Definition of ogle

1.stare at somebody desirously: to look at somebody for sexual enjoyment or as a way of showing sexual interest 2.desirous look: a prolonged flirtatious or desirous look at somebody

Definition of look

1.direct eyes at something: to turn the eyes toward or on something

2.use eyes to search: to use the eyes to examine, watch, or find somebody or something

Girls like attention. Most do. Don't fall for it with the guilt trip. If they are dressing sexy its because they know people will look.

Girls are dumb. Why's a cat care anyways? You're just there to look cute.

there is a difference between looking and touching (assaulting)