How to make a Classified Ads Site?

I'm a college undergraduate of IT with some basic knowledge in programming like html,css,javascript, and so on. I would like to make a Classified Ads Site here in my country, which can buy and sell products and free posting and so on which could help my country men/women to look for the things that they need as... show more I'm a college undergraduate of IT with some basic knowledge in programming like html,css,javascript, and so on. I would like to make a Classified Ads Site here in my country, which can buy and sell products and free posting and so on which could help my country men/women to look for the things that they need as fast as possible by using the internet as their gateway, but my problem is i dont know where/how to start? Should i have a website first/buy my own domain? What programming knowledge should i focus?

This might be stupid to ask but well my country needs this for easy access to any products and services....

Any idea will highly appreciated ;)