How to open a business and get a licence.?

Hi, what I am looking for is a licence to sell fried food (product) on this space that I currently own. The licence I am looking for is a non federal licence, I think it's the one where you only get inspected like once a month. I also want to open it up as a small business so I can put a label on my... show more Hi, what I am looking for is a licence to sell fried food (product) on this space that I currently own. The licence I am looking for is a non federal licence, I think it's the one where you only get inspected like once a month. I also want to open it up as a small business so I can put a label on my product.

I live in Miami fl.

Thanks
Update: What I meant by an inspection once a month is because I know of a business like what I am trying to do but much bigger and they have an inspector at the location everyday in the morning. They can't open for business until they are done inspecting it everyday before opening.
1 answer 1