Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

live chat with yahoo customer service?

I have questions on renewal for my Domain names with Yahoo Small Business, but no way to chat or talk with a Yahoo Customer Service representative. How can I contact Yahoo?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey Bill, we do not currently have a live chat option but we do have live phone support which as long as you have active Yahoo! Small Business services, you can get that number or schedule a call back by going here:

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/contactus

We hope to hear from you soon!

• 5 years ago

Yahoo mail doesn't recognize my email address anymore. Nothing in the on line help has worked to restore my access.

• 5 years ago

Cannot add folders to my yahoo mail account either in basic or new..... Always get a RED messages " Sorry unkown error has occurred. If this issue persists please contact customer care. I have 198 folders.

• 5 years ago

my computer can not open certain emails in a format that I can read. downloaded adobe, and that helped some. Still can not open .txt files. Microsoft said to contact yahoo that it may be some settings in yahoo that need to be changed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Problem Access my photos the format that I had previously allowed the photos to be accessed the new format does not

• 6 years ago

I have tried to contact the real yahoo customer services to rest my account I have contacted so many yahoo.com phone numbers and none of them is the real yahoo phone number please give me a number so I can speak to some to change my hone numbers on y account so I can change my password, please help

• 6 years ago

Support is always free of charge from Yahoo! - https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail/SLN6349.html?impres...

Phone and email support is available but you need to go through the product support pages below to see what type of support your issue qualifies for. For phone support you will see a "Call Us" link under Recommended Options. Clicking on this link reveals the Customer Care number, your personalized reference number, and your email address. You will need to give your reference number and your email address to the agent that answers your call in order to get support. For email support you will see a "Email" link under Recommended Options. Clicking on this link reveals a fill-in form. Fill out the form concisely and completely so this issue can be addressed properly.

Start here - https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&...

Select the product you need support for.

Select the Topic that most closely matches your issue then select the Sub-topic.

Under Recommended options you will see the support options available for your issue.

• 5 years ago

I am having issues with my yahoo account being hacked

• 5 years ago

My account was hacked and deleted several months ago, and I was unaware until 2 days ago. Is there any hope recovering this account?

• 4 years ago

Someone added their phone number in order to have access to my emails

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.